This weekend, on a whim, I decided to run the Bridges Half Marathon in Chattanooga. It turned out to be a pretty good whim, because I set a PR in the race! As always, I like to take a look at my GPS record of the race afterwards to see if I might have done […]
- El sedentarismo y los riesgos para el cerebro - Actualidad en Psicología on What’s the minimum (and maximum) exercise to improve health?
- Eva zheng on The Basics: Running safely in the dark
- Inactivity and the Brain Part 3 | Beyond Injury™ on What’s the minimum (and maximum) exercise to improve health?
- Andrea! on Should you start out slow in a 10K?
- Science online, urban evolution edition | Jeremy Yoder on Nutrition during a run: Yep, consuming carbs improves performance
Recent Posts from Related Blogs
- The Science of Sport
- Gretchen Reynolds / NY Times
A Tipping Point for Too Much Talent
- Obesity Panacea
On due dates (Or: why confidence intervals are often better than means)
- Running and Rambling
Farewell and Amen
- Le Physiologiste
I will reduce my blogging activities for a while…
- Sweat Science
How Does EPO Work?