This weekend, on a whim, I decided to run the Bridges Half Marathon in Chattanooga. It turned out to be a pretty good whim, because I set a PR in the race! As always, I like to take a look at my GPS record of the race afterwards to see if I might have done […]
- best pest control company in Maryland on Do world-class sprinters really move their legs no faster than ordinary runners?
- best Baltimore DUI lawyer on Do world-class sprinters really move their legs no faster than ordinary runners?
- the venus factor system on Is stigma stopping exercise in obese people?
- Kassie on The Basics: Running during your vacation
- Andrea! on Should you start out slow in a 10K?
Recent Posts from Related Blogs
- Gretchen Reynolds / NY Times
Ask Well: Exercise and Weight Loss
- Le Physiologiste
I will reduce my blogging activities for a while…
Mio Link Wrist Mounted Heart Rate Monitor Review: A Runner’s Perspective
- Obesity Panacea
This picture captures why “no sugar added” is a meaningless concept
- The Science of Sport
- Running and Rambling
Farewell and Amen